Become a Caregiver.
Expert Care Managers, Dedicated Caregivers and Specialty Care Programs bring you premium home care.
Care with us.
Providing care is a calling.
Join Stowell Associates and become a care partner for our clients and their families. Each valued member of our care team enjoys outstanding pay and benefits, team support and a career with meaning.
Support & Development
You’ll learn new in-home caregiving skills and have opportunities to develop (and
earn more money!) through our Caregiver University.
Excellent Pay & Benefits
• Pay rate above other agencies
• Flexible scheduling
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• 401(k) with a match
• Generous ongoing bonus programs
A Career with Meaning
We will respect and recognize your good work to support older and disabled adults.
Become a Caregiver
Are you a caregiver looking for a career with meaning, flexible home care hours and outstanding pay and benefits? We thought so! We’re dedicated to the success of our caregivers: that’s why we’ve been voted a Top Workplace eight years in a row. Our caregivers stay with us longer than other agencies for a reason!
Top Workplace 8 consecutive years
For the 8th year in a row, Stowell Associates was recognized as one of Southeastern Wisconsin’s Top Workplaces by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Through Alignment, Effectiveness and Connection, Stowell Associates focuses on reducing workplace negativity, valuing communication and innovation and appreciating the hard work our care team puts every day!
Our Caregivers Love it Here!
We invest in our Caregivers, because what you do makes a difference in the lives of seniors every day. Because we offer ongoing training, support, excellent benefits, top pay rates and bonuses, our caregivers stay with us more than twice as long as they do with other home care agencies. Our caregivers are a part of our family – some have been with us for more than 30 years!
NUMBER ONE FOCUS is to TAKE CARE OF THE CULTURE.
The culture will
TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
and our people will
TAKE CARE OF OUR CLIENTS.
How we work
- We support one another.
- No matter the setting or situation, we do the right thing.
- Our processes and policies support our efforts to be excellent.
- We continually look for ways to improve our processes so we can do more of what we do best.
- We make decisions for the long-term—we are not short-term thinkers.
- We are committed, passionate and professional—those who are not are not here.
- We solve problems and are empowered to do so.
- We have a no-drama workplace—we have the autonomy to solve disagreements ourselves and seek support when needed.
- We are experts at what we do! Our clients recognize the premium value of what we bring.
- We are innovators and sometimes innovators make mistakes—that’s ok.